Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Incredible Art Department - new domain URL

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 21 2003 - 22:22:09 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Ken Rohrer (site creator) just registered a new domain name for Incredible
Art Department:

The old address still works:

Now you have a shorter URL to have your students type in when you send
recommended sites home. I am going to be putting up a "Just for Kids" Great
Sites soon. I will let you know when it is linked.

Thanks Teri for recommending it (I thought the site would have to be moved
to their server).

Judy Decker