Re: motivation #2

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 21 2003 - 18:30:37 PST

 High school age: Strategy - I give "Mona Bucks" for outstanding work, going
beyond the expectations of the assignment, helping a struggling classmate,
etc. These can be turned in for extra credit, but most like to keep them.
Feedback - I like to make comments on each work on a daily basis, but only
do formal critiques appx. 2 times per assignment. Any you're right about
brain fried! :-)
~Michal
K-12 Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

> Here are some categories-Environment- What do you do to enliven you room
> to excite kids to learn
> Questioning- Do you have a
> favorite strategy?
> Feedback- How often do you give