Search feature added to Incredible Art Department

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 21 2003 - 10:31:51 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I wrote to Ken and asked him for help putting the search feature on the
site. I just couldn't get it to work when I tried. He thought it was a good
idea and put one on the home page and on the lesson plan page. He put the
more advanced one on. Try it out when you need help finding something. I
asked him to forward the seach results to me everytime the reposts come in
so I know what art teachers -- and viewers --are looking for. I want to make
the site more uisted to your needs.

http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/

Wow....take a look at the number of visitors just since February....pretty
impressive....of course quite a few of those hits are mine....I always check
it to make sure what I send works (and sometimes it needs fixing --- so the
rechecks -- smile)

Judy

---