Help needed with Outlook settings

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 21 2003 - 10:09:41 PST

Folks....

I don't like the way my posts have been looking as they come through
(strange line breaks)...They don't look that way when I send. What should my
Outlook settings be set at? (Under tools - Options -- Send -- then plain
text settings) I am wondering if I have changed something from the
default... (someone take peak and see what it should be)

This is what bothers me (the line breaks)- from my previous post:

Thanks for all you do to build my site (and IAD)-- many of my links have
come from
you.

I find these breaks difficult to read....and it is even harder to read on
teh ArtsEDucators list -- I don't like the font style that comes in.... If I
find my posts difficult to read -- then won't others, too? While not
everything I post is worth reading (tee-hee) some of it is good stuff.

Please send me a reply off list as to not fill up everyone elses mailbox
(jdecker@woh.rr.com ) I had this problem once before...and don't remember
what I did to "fix" it.

Thanks in advance....from a not so techy "web women".

Judy

P.S. for digest users... I apologize for sending my reply to Larry Parker in
html....I usually try to be more careful and switch to text

---