Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: Art and Censorship- to Larry and all

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 21 2003 - 05:17:01 PST

I took a look around the site. Everything loaded quickly and without
problems. The drop-down menus and search function worked just fine. I
found the information very complete and their standards high. In
particular, their mission statement reads:
To provide responsible views opposing those of the current art
establishment when warranted, especially as expressed in critiques of
current art exhibitions, and in aesthetic philosophy.
I would highly recommend this site and its contents for everyone.

Lawrence A. Parker

Philosopher and Educational Consultant