Re: site is up with ceramic leaves

---------

ARTNSOUL12_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Feb 21 2003 - 05:08:33 PST

In a message dated 02/14/2003 6:10:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
holl5@innova.net writes:

> The leaves that my 3rd grade students did with clay back in the fall are
> finally finished and can be seen on my school's art page.
> here is the link:
> http://www.anderson4.k12.sc.us/schools/les/art.htm
>
> also on the 2nd grade page are self portraits that were taken to Japan when
> I went in Nov. with the Fulbright group. They received penpal letters from
> students in Japan this week and were so excited!!

WOW! Love the leaf bowls! Your site looks great. So cool that your
students' art is in a children's art museum in Japan! Thanks for sharing.
Susan on Long Island (who went to Japan with Jeryl and was treated first-hand
to her enthusiasm, charisma, warmth, and friendship-lucky me!!!)

---