Liza Lou video

---------

From: Marian Colman (colmans1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 21 2003 - 04:02:53 PST

To update everyone who expressed an interest in the video: I called the CBS
store. The video from Sun. Feb 9 was available BUT it did not include the
Liza Lou segment. She wasn't sure why but felt it was probably due to a
copy right situation. I still haven't been able to locate the Nimoy
documentary about her. I might see if I am able to show the segment from
the web site by projecting it to the TV. That's the next step when I return
to school on Monday.( if it's still available on the web site at that
point).
Marian

---