Re: Thinking skills-new info

---------

From: John Kupcinski (jckup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 20 2003 - 20:46:39 PST

Last Fall I attended a workshop conducted by Pat Wolfe, Ed.D., called
"Brain Matters: Translating Research to Classroom Practice." If any of
you get a chance to attend one of her workshops, I would highly recommend
it. She also has a book out (same title). I'm not promoting it . . . just
sharing information.

Cheryl

On 2/19/03 Shar ARndT wrote:
>This information by the way is very current by the way. The gal that is
>teaching the course is named Patty Higgins and is frontline
>in neuro-sciences specific to brain injury and development.

---