Re: ideas for mural

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 20 2003 - 20:07:29 PST

 My student teacher did a collage mural with 6 classes of 2nd graders. They looked at Eric Carle's collage illustrations, then made a bunch of textured papers using the color of paper needed for the collage. Next students cut the paper into smaller pieces. The pieces were glued by students into the appropriate pre-drawn areas of the mural until the whole thing was covered. It looked great and was admired by students and faculty.

Leah