Pinhole photography opportunity

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 20 2003 - 17:36:10 PST

Dear ArtsEdnetters and ArtsEducators,

I am in receipt of the following email (Incredible Art Department mail). I
thought I would let you all know now so you can plan. If anyone wants more
information - I will forward the entire email off list.

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen.
Hello. My name is Rosanne Stutts. I am a high school photography and art
teacher and the publicity person for 2003 Worldwide Pinhole Photography Day.
I also have a forum for photography, specifically pinhole photography,
teachers where we can talk, swap or trade. I would also like to see your
name and a pinhole photograph added to this coming year's gallery! The event
will be 27 April 2003. If you and your students want to get involved, please
email me at rosanne@pinholeday.org

For more information and to see the gallery of images from Worldwide Pinhole
Photography Day 2003, go to www.pinholeday.org. This is in no way a
commercial venture. I feel this event bonds the world together under the
common interest of pinhole photography. There were many students from around
the world who participated last year. We need your help to get the word out
to the world of art and photography educators.

I have included the Press Release below.
Thank you for your time.
Rosanne Stutts
rosanne@pinholeday.org
Augusta, Georgia, USA