Virtual museum with nearly 15000 images

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 20 2003 - 15:20:52 PST

I linked this site ( http://www.artrenewal.org ) to the online museums page
on Incredible Art Department. I did not list it as a "Great Sites" because
it took an extremely long time to load on my machine ---and you guessed it--
all of the images on the home page are nudes (good ones - classics--but none
the less). Try it out -- maybe you will have more luck with the site than I
did. I did tell him that I would forward his site the lists. ~ Judy D.

From Paul McCormack:

Please take a moment to visit The Art Renewal Center at
http://www.artrenewal.org
ARC International - The Art Renewal Center. The ARC is a nonprofit
educational organization dedicated to providing a venue for research and
scholarship. The ARC seeks to recognize the artists of today as well as the
masters of realism throughout history. With nearly 15,000 high-resolution
images of the greatest works in history the ARC strives to be the largest
virtual museum on the Internet.

---