Native American Art Links

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 20 2003 - 13:34:58 PST

Christine posted some good Native American art site to the list. I now have
them on my page for Americas' Diversity:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/diversit.htm

I have organized the page a little better for navigation too.

All of the "Great Sites" that were posted for Incredible Art Department are
now on my site as well.
If anyone can not find what your are looking for -- just ask. The site won't
be indexed again until next week so new "stuff" won't show up in the search
yet.

BTW -- I have asked Ken Rohrer for help in putting a search feature on the
lesson plans page on IAD. I tried to do it but couldn't get the html code to
work right -- just showed up as code on the page (funny -I had no problem
when I did my site). Hopefully, he will be able to come through for us.
I told him I had several requests for it.

Hope you are all enjoying your "Thankful Thursday"

Judy Decker

P.S. Betsy's Clown site is now on the Just for Kids page....and her
Children's lit site is on Comprehensive Arts. Keep good sites coming to the
list.

---