Re: Thinking skills-new info

---------

From: Melissa Enderle (melissaenderle_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 20 2003 - 08:25:55 PST

Thought you might find this interesting Unborn babies can have strokes.
Even conditions we tend to think of as adult can happen as children.
Rheumatoid arthritis in children (JRA) is especially disabling. For example,
my sister had migraines so severe when she was 18 months old that she almost
died. The pediatrician ophthalmologist continued to follow her case
(groundbreaking in discovery) even after she became a young adult.

--
                   |          Melissa Enderle         |
                 /)|       melissaenderle@planet.tn       |(\