Site for environmental education (science integration)

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 20 2003 - 04:14:03 PST

Dear Art Educators.

Here is a site that you elementary teachers might want to share with the
classroom teachers http://www.mothernaturefanclub.com ....It has all sorts
of links for the environment....The gallery features contemporary nature
artists with links to their sites (ones I checked are all kid safe)....Plus
there are contest results with the winning student entries. I will be
putting this link on the Art lessons page on IAD (in the next day or two)

From Mark Halstead:

Welcome visitors to the Mother Nature Fan Club Art Contest.
This is an exciting opportunity for you or someone you know
to have their art displayed for thousands of people to see.
http://www.mothernaturefanclub.com

Judy Decker

P.S. for Mark - Thank you for your interest in Incredible Art
Department --this is your notification that your link has been accepted and
shared with art educators.

---