Contemporary art work - you be the judge

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 20 2003 - 03:55:30 PST

I am sending you the links of contemporary artists (and one for elementary
reading) who I will not be listing on Incredible Art Department. These all
have quality work but I have rejected them for one reason or another if you
want to know -- ask off list Jdecker@woh.rr.com)

David Jarvis - excellent realistic portraits and drawings
www.davidjarvisart.com

Stop4art - http://www.stop4art.com (lots of contemporary artists if you want
to explore... I didn't care for the art on the home page)

Fun wire art (might generate some sculpture ideas)
http://www.caribbeanpipeline.com/wireart.htm

High School Lesson Plan
Lesson Plans for Thomas Eakins (will be putting on IAD lesson links page in
the future--but not on my site) http://www.pbs.org/eakins/for_educators.htm

Elementary Reading
Instant Kids books (maybe elementary teacher will be interested?)
http://www.instantkidsbooks.com

Judy

---