Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Contemporary art work - you be the judge

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 20 2003 - 03:55:30 PST

I am sending you the links of contemporary artists (and one for elementary
reading) who I will not be listing on Incredible Art Department. These all
have quality work but I have rejected them for one reason or another if you
want to know -- ask off list

David Jarvis - excellent realistic portraits and drawings

Stop4art - (lots of contemporary artists if you want
to explore... I didn't care for the art on the home page)

Fun wire art (might generate some sculpture ideas)

High School Lesson Plan
Lesson Plans for Thomas Eakins (will be putting on IAD lesson links page in
the future--but not on my site)

Elementary Reading
Instant Kids books (maybe elementary teacher will be interested?)