oops .. old subscribe info ... sorry , my subscribe email bounced back

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 20 2003 - 01:49:39 PST

Sorry all, I thought I had found the key to resubscribing to the digest....
oh well, my subscribe email bounced back saying undeliverable.

I will keep hoping that someone at Getty gets back to us regarding the Lyris server.
take care,
remember, what ever you post stays in internet land for ever !!

So try to chose words you would be proud for someone else to read.

Christine Besack :)

---