Re: Posting on this list is a mistake-

---------

From: Seapearls Artworks (seapearls__at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 19:58:27 PST

Thanks Woody-

and it was not Patty I was refering to btw my mistake-Some name caller I am I can't even get the name straight!!  (joke intended-insert laugh here!) I am brain dead at the momment.  This is exciting stuff but it is also very intense and overwelming so I am taking my cranky self off to bed.

Shar ARndT
teacher and artist

Live life out of your imagination not your history.

STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* ---