Re: Posting on this list is a mistake-

---------

From: Mikel Lee (mikellee31_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 19:42:04 PST

i think that you are oversensitive and were too
concerned with higher order thinking to pay attention
to what the sincere response to your post actually was
saying.
--- Seapearls Artworks <seapearls_@hotmail.com> wrote:

---------------------------------

I now understand why some folks are lurkers and are
afraid to post on this list. I for one am hurt.
Sharing something exciting I have learned or excited
about just get me mocked. I guess trying to learn how
to be a more effective teacher isn't something
understandable for some. Is it too much to ask that
if your going to make fun of me that you at least read
and understand my e-mail especially the part where it
says higher order thinking skills. My point wasn't
about behavior it was about actually brain functions
and abilities. A couple weeks ago Larry wondered why
folks weren't willing to dicuss thinking skills I
think I just got the answer. By the way I included
the term for what I was speaking about so that if
anyone wanted to look into this that they would know
the term not to sound high snotty.

By the way if their hypocampus was not developed they
wouldn't be in your school Patty they would be in the
vegetable ward.

Ok I am shutting up and going to lurker status.

Shar ARndTteacher and artist mailto:
\\seapearls_@hotmail.com
http://www.geocities.com/seapearlsartworks Live life
out of your imagination not your history.Stephen R.
Covey