Re: Posting on this list is a mistake-

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 19:34:25 PST

Please don't back off because of one poorly worded or wrongly understood
reply. It's really hard to know how words are interpreted or what kind
of
mood or mindset the reader was in. We don't have the ability to see facial
expression or body language in this medium. Ideas have little value if
we don't
share them. So please everyone, continue to share and don't that offense at
every response that comes along. I know that if I did I would have shut up
long ago. W try to word things well, but it doesn't always come across the
way we intended.
                                                Hang in there, Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons