Posting on this list is a mistake-

---------

From: Seapearls Artworks (seapearls__at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 18:45:31 PST

I now understand why some folks are lurkers and are afraid to post on this list.  I for one am hurt. Sharing something exciting I have learned or excited about just get me mocked.  I guess trying to learn how to be a more effective teacher isn't something understandable for some.  Is it too much to ask that if your going to make fun of me that you at least read and understand my e-mail especially the part where it says higher order thinking skills. My point wasn't about behavior it was about actually brain functions and abilities. A couple weeks ago Larry wondered why folks weren't willing to dicuss thinking skills I think I just got the answer.  By the way I included the term for what I was speaking about so that if anyone wanted to look into this that they would know the term not to sound high snotty.

By the way if their hypocampus was not developed they wouldn't be in your school Patty they would be in the vegetable ward.

Ok I am shutting up and going to lurker status.

Shar ARndT
teacher and artist

Live life out of your imagination not your history.

MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service: 2 months FREE* ---