New Cartooning link added for kids

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 18:44:17 PST

Dear Arts Educators,

I just got an email from Teri from this cartoon artist. I liked his site so
added it to my Just for Kids page. I will eventually add it to the
cartooning links on Incredible Art Department but it will be a while before
I update that page.

http://createacreature.afordturtle.com/
Create a Creature teaches children how to draw all sorts of characters in
step by step processes. Every week a new creature is featured, as well as a
new drawing tip -- be sure to check the archives for more fun creatures to
draw. Children are even invited to submit their own creatures, some of which
will be chosen and featured on the website.

I am including his email address -- I have a feeling he would be willing to
"talk" with your students via email about cartooning

Aaron Riddle afordturtle@earthlink.net

Here is where you can find his site:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/for-kids.htm#ONLINE

Enjoy!

Judy Decker

P.S. for Aaron -- I hope you don't mind that I gave out your email address.
Aaron I would be honored to have a link on your site. Link
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/ and/or
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/. If you want, you may
choose to just link the Just for Kids page of my site - I don't mind.

---