arts advocates

---------

From: Patricia Knott (pknott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 18:16:12 PST

I don't know what we can do
but it looks like the art and music teachers in San Francisco may be soon
jobless.

http://www.sfcv.org/home.html

I don't know what we can do except maybe barrage the SFUSD (San Francisco
Unified School District) with letters???
The only address I could find to write to on SFUSD site is
Office of Public Engagement and Information
555 Franklin Street, Room 105
San Francisco, CA 94102

Phone: (415) 241-6565
Fax: (415) 241-6036

Email: newsline@poet.sfusd.edu

If cuts are happening in San Fransisco , none of us should feel secure.

anyone out there from San Fran? can you let us know?

Patty
who can't stand to see this happen anywhere

---