Check Brenda Robson's student work

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 17:09:34 PST

Hello Fellow Art Educators,

Brenda Robson sent me her link to her new school.
http://fbacademy.com/arts.htm

I have added her on my page of Getty list members
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/4kids-4teach.htm
While her school is multi-grade - I listed her under middle school. Her
construction paper portraits are really remarkable. I have asked her for the
lesson plan for Incredible Art Department.

I am looking forward to more art being posted to her site.

Judy Decker

---