Re: Can plaster be fired in a Kiln...

---------

arcement_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 16:59:52 PST

I have to agree with you on this one... but I was wanting to get her to
realize that this was not a smart move! She tends to be very determined
when she is on a mission. She accomplishes a lot of success usually, but
this one is totally unnecessary. With all of these great replies I can give
her some solid info, with confidence that I was, in fact, correct when I
told her that she should not try this!

Thanks again,
Idus in Southern Mississippi