Child's lit and clowns

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 12:45:21 PST

Hi, I came across two sites today, that I thought I'd pass along. I,
too, have been doing circus related projects with my firsts. Below is a
site that allows them to make a clown face or distort a clown face,
Hosted by Ringling. also a children's lit site.
Betsy( pooped....)

Clown faces- go to activities for the distort link. this is just make a
clown face link.
http://www.ringling.com/activity/clownfun/createaclown.asp
Children's lit on the web.
http://www.ucalgary.ca/~dkbrown/index.html