RE: PLEASE! any job prospects ?

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 11:52:16 PST

try North Carolina! Linda

-----Original Message-----
From: Alexandra Viola [mailto:alexandraviola@hotmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2003 10:51 PM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: PLEASE! any job prospects ?

Hi fellow art eders!
I am preparring to jump ship from Massachusetts as I await my second pink
slip. Two years teaching, two fantastic schools- boo hoo! Any tips on
areas in the country that are looking for young, experienced teacher
yearning for tenure and a house of her own? Pass the word THANKS! Ali

Delivered by GCSnet (31).
---