Great Artists Sites -- a chuckle for you

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 09:18:58 PST

I am updating the Artists sites to visit right now....I see that Teri had
already added Mr. Callow's site -- but since many of you shared the same
concern, I am going to remove the link.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/site_of_week/artist_sites.html
(no one else needs to reply to my request now -- but do check his site if
you are interested in digital photography manipulation)

I am going to be checking each link to see if it is current (and Larry
Seiler - I have already changed yours)..... I will post to the list when I
have it done. I want to insure they are all kid safe. We want this site to
be used with kids as well as older students.

If you come across great artists (contemporary) sites that just WOW
you....please post to the list -- or send to me off list to put on this page
(mailto:Jdecker@woh.rr.com)

I will also be updating the Great Sites to visit page today
(http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/site_of_week/greatsite.html).... I
have plenty to put on from posts that have already been made to the
list....but DO keep those coming. I just got a whole bunch of goodies from
Lia -- so expect updates to my site in the near future....Today at least I
am focusing on Incredible Art Department trying to get some of that current.

Check those pages in a day or two and see what is new.... I won't be posting
the update to the list.
Use this email as your notice.

Judy Decker

P.S. I will be "quiet" for a few hours now....and give you a break from
reading my posts (smile)

---