RE: Need your opinion on this site (digital art)

---------

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 08:13:29 PST

Doesn't bother me, Judy. Too sci-fi. What would be the difference
between this piece and the one of a nude sculpture elsewhere in his
site?

My 12-1/2 yo son is not offended. He thinks it looks like a sea worm!

Plus, this is really pretty tame considering what's out there and is not
presented in any perverse or obscene manner.
 IMHO
Lawrence A. Parker
Philosopher and Educational Consultant

---