Need your opinion on this site (digital art)

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 08:03:49 PST

Dear ArtsEdNetters and ArtsEducators,

I received email from Teri Mason on this artist (Philip Callow).... I
rejected his site (for Incredible Art Department) due to the image on the
home page.... I thought parents would object. I heard back from the artist
and he said he has received no complaints from parents...What do you think?
http://www.pcallow.freeserve.co.uk

There is some great student work! Check this out these portraits
http://www.pcallow.freeserve.co.uk/year10cubism.htm

Thanks in advance for exploring the site....
Regardless - I have added a link on my Photography page since that page is
mainly used by high school students and teachers (the rest of the page has
not been updated yet):
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/photo.htm#DIGITAL

Judy Decker

P.S. Mr. Callow this is FYI....thought you would like to see what I posted.

---