Attaching sticky paper to cardboard

---------

From: Judy Potter (JD-Potter_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 12:32:47 PST

Before taking the protective paper off of the Con-Tact paper, I measure
an extra inch on 2 sides, then cut it. This extra in on 2 sides I fold
and attach to the 2 sides of the cardboard. This method also gives me
the added feature of sliding any color of construction paper background
behind the "sticky board." Other teachers I have talked to simply fold
the 1 inch extra around to the back side of the cardboard and tape it
down. Hope this helps.
Judy Potter
email: jd-potter@wiu.edu
website: www.wiu.edu/thecenter/art

sharon@art-rageous.net wrote:

> <<Clear Con-Tact paper is what I use with a cardboard backing>>
>

> Judy, how to you attach the con-tact paper to the backing? With glue??
>

> Sharon
> email: sharon@art-rageous.net <mailto:sharon@art-rageous.net>
> website: http://www.art-rageous.net
>
> ---