Post your school and personal sites to the list

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 09:22:03 PST

Dear ArtsEducators and ArtsEdNetters

I don't want to miss anyone in my list of art teacher sites to visit:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/4kids-4teach.htm

I have re-organized it now to make it easier for you to find who you are
looking for - in ABC order now under elementary - middle - high school.
(some get mentioned more than once - you certainly won't miss Michal
Austin's site now --smile).

If you have a site --or a personal art site that is not linked on this
page -- I want to know. Post to the list - or send off list to
Jdecker@woh.rr.com

For those of you who have my CD, wait to update this file - I am waiting to
hear back from folks on some information. But --you can update your Just for
Kids file - I fixed some navigation problems on that page --- and added a
site.

Have a great week!

Judy Decker

P.S. If I have your school under the wrong grade level -- do let me know.

---