FW: web page

---------

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 09:15:30 PST

I don't have any art of my own to share, so I'd like to present my
nephew's web page from Bowling Green University in Ohio.

Lar

Lawrence A. Parker

Philosopher and Educational Consultant

 Here's Steve's newest web page.

http://digitalarts.bgsu.edu/portfolios/sbparke

I'm impressed, but I'm also biased. :) (from my sister-in-law!)

Lynn

p.s. where are the kids' social security numbers?????

  _____

<http://promos.hotbar.com/promos/promodll.dll?RunPromo&El=hotbar%5feleme
nt%3bst%3b&SG=&RAND=44264> Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

  _____

<http://promos.hotbar.com/promos/promodll.dll?RunPromo&El=hotbar%5feleme
nt%3bst%3b&SG=&RAND=72200> Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

---