Re: PLEASE! any job prospects ?

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 07:22:45 PST

Ali,

I've resigned from my job in the White Mtns. of east central AZ. It
kills me to leave such a great job, but the writing is on the wall.
It's a HS position with great administrative support and budget. We're
a public school district on the White Mtn. Apache reservation. Teacher
housing is available at low rent, or you can buy your own place about 25
miles away in the pine forests "up the hill" (off-rez).

Maggie

Alexandra Viola wrote:

> Hi fellow art eders!
> I am preparring to jump ship from Massachusetts as I await my second pink
> slip. Two years teaching, two fantastic schools- boo hoo! Any tips on
> areas in the country that are looking for young, experienced teacher
> yearning for tenure and a house of her own? Pass the word THANKS! Ali

---