Re: foam printing plates: late reply

---------

LMiller435_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 05:19:03 PST

In a message dated 02/18/2003 8:04:24 AM Eastern Standard Time,
lindwood@webtv.net writes:

> Relief plates ae called collographs. I have done group collographs
> before. I let two kids together create a larger plate. It was great
> fun. We used poster board for the back, we cut up manila folders for
> shapes, but we also used wallpaper, lace, corrugated paper, sandpaper,
> etc.

I've done a lot of collograghs. We have a simple printing press. But, thank
you, Linda, the idea of working in partners really sounds wonderful. And
because it's a print they can each go home with a product.

Leslie in Framingham, a little under the snow!

---