foam printing plates: late reply

---------

From: Randy (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 03:59:36 PST

Hello, I am wading through my digests. When we use foam plates I found news
print paper was light enough to pick up a print. However with younger
grades ( this is back in the 80's now) I used to have them create tag board
prints by building up forms...rather like a relief map. When rolled with ink,
the different heights created lines. If you try this be sure to let the glue dry
completely before trying to ink the plates.

Randy in Siberia/Mid Maine ( it surely seems that way with a month of
sub zero weather and snow piled up like sand dunes)

---