Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Sticky paper for sandpainting?

From: Judy Potter (JD-Potter_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 17 2003 - 15:56:52 PST

I haven't tried stickyboards for sandpainting but it sounds like a great
idea. I can just see colorful sand pictures that children would create.
I use stickyboards as a collage background along with 3-D collage pieces
for children with disabilities who are unable to manipulate glue or
other fastening material. Let me know how the sandpainting idea works out.
Judy Potter