Re: Sticky paper for sandpainting?

---------

From: Judy Potter (JD-Potter_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 17 2003 - 15:56:52 PST

Sharon,
I haven't tried stickyboards for sandpainting but it sounds like a great
idea. I can just see colorful sand pictures that children would create.
I use stickyboards as a collage background along with 3-D collage pieces
for children with disabilities who are unable to manipulate glue or
other fastening material. Let me know how the sandpainting idea works out.
Judy Potter
email: jd-potter@wiu.edu
website: <www.wiu.edu/thecenter/art>

sharon@art-rageous.net wrote:

> Has anyone used the "sticky boards" for sandpainting? Got a good,
> economical source for them?
>

> Thanks!
>

> Sharon
> email: sharon@art-rageous.net <mailto:sharon@art-rageous.net>