RE: nature-oriented make & take activities needed

---------

Renee.Berg_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Feb 17 2003 - 12:49:21 PST

Kelli, My mom and dad work in various National Parks. My father, with a science background is a naturalist and my mom, an artist and educator develops art oriented projects for visitors. Many activities deal with nature, preservation or the culture of the area. I would contact a National Park near you for ideas. Most parks have a Junior Ranger program that has fun learning activies. One site I went to that might help is: http://www.nps.gov/learn/
 Renee
Renee Berg
6th,7th Art and 8th grade Art Tech
Mitchell Public Schools