Re: Jay Conley information - use Mike's info

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 17 2003 - 11:26:31 PST

Sorry folks...I should have downloaded all of my mail before
replying....lesson learned.
Use the updated information posted by Mike (thanks Mike!) (Digest users
please accept my apology for making you scroll through the same information
twice ---smile). At least now we will certainly be able to find a match when
we seach for Jay Conley's Drawing Pages.

From Mike:

Judy,
I now use these pages thanks to Bunki.
Jay can be reached at:

Artventure Publications
P.O. Box 265
Brighton, CO 80601-0265

or
1-303-659-9453 (I first contacted him at this phone number. The above is his
business address)

mike sacco
pj Gelinas jr. high
setauket, NY