Jay Conley information found! (Ann, Sandy and all)

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 17 2003 - 11:02:47 PST

ArtsEdNetters and ArtsEducators,

Christine Besack found the original Getty post (Re: Jay Conley Drawing
Pages)! She is a better "seacher" than me (smile)....and it was Bunki who
made the post. I can not guarantee the information to still be correct --
but at least it is a start for you.

From Bunki Kramer:
You can find Jay Conley via his newer email.....mailto:jay1artist@yahoo.com

....or his address.....

Jay Conley
145 S. 9th Ave.
Brighton, Co 80601
1-303-659-9453

I would suggest calling him instead of email. Toodles....Bunki

http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/hm/Oct01/0497.html

---