Re: Masking

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 17 2003 - 09:15:37 PST

When I use liquid mask, I always soap up the brush first.
I keep a small bar of motel soap in my paint box. That way
the mask washes off the brush easily.
                                                        Woody in KC
It's a good idea to carry a "pickup" with you too. It's like a
block of rubber cement used to peel the mask off later.

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
in powerpoint format, on one CD $15