Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Masking

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 17 2003 - 09:15:37 PST

When I use liquid mask, I always soap up the brush first.
I keep a small bar of motel soap in my paint box. That way
the mask washes off the brush easily.
                                                        Woody in KC
It's a good idea to carry a "pickup" with you too. It's like a
block of rubber cement used to peel the mask off later.

jlb wrote:
> Hi,
> Yes, I'm using the Incredible nib.
> Haven't had much luck with that either.
> The jar says not to shake the liquid, stir only.
> Any other ideas would be appreciated. It's not old either.
> Gelato

28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
in powerpoint format, on one CD $15
This one soars: