re:castles and drawing

---------

From: Jeryl Hollingsworth (holl5_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 17 2003 - 08:56:12 PST

Here is the site I found the info about drawing forms and castles. The Jay Conley pages I found about here on Artsednet a couple years ago. He may still have a site. Judy? I ordered both of his drawing set. They come in a packet with reproducible pages.They are cartoon like drawings with lots of textures. I have used pages from the set with a space project and a rainforest project both with great results with 4th and 5th grade levels. It just really seems to get them motivated and excited and then they take off from there.
   Jeryl in SC where we are on a 2 hour ice delay!

http://mathforum.org/workshops/sum98/participants/sanders/Geom3D.html

---