Re: Impressionism Internet Lesson updated

---------

From: Larry Seiler (lseiler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 17 2003 - 05:24:39 PST

>Impressionism Internet Lesson updated-
>I have updated the Internet Lesson on Impressionism
> http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/impress.htm

just spent my morning with a nice cup of java going thru your link here,
Judy...and wanted to say thanks. Nice job. Looking forward to seeing some
examples of your students!

Larry S
My website, featuring both my artistic and musical personalities-
http://www.artlandishconcepts.org
http://www.absolutearts.com/portfolios/l/lseiler/

"Painting is easy when you don't know how, but very difficult when you do!"
Edgar Degas

---