Re: too many emails!

---------

From: Tammi (jatafox_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 16 2003 - 19:51:52 PST

I would LOVE to switch to digest!!! Any suggestions on how to do this? The site it closed- I get emails but can't get into the administative mode online to make any changes
 Alexandra Viola <alexandraviola@hotmail.com> wrote:HI All-
May I suggest getting the digest instead? You can then read only strands or
scroll down and read what looks most interesting; after all this IS a fun
and imformative list- not a monsterous chore! :) ALI