Art with Text - page updated

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 16 2003 - 18:12:41 PST

Art with text comes up from time to time on the list....
I have updated my page - removed broken links:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/art-text.htm

Those of you who have my CD may save this file as art-text.htm
To save the images right click and ave into your images folder.

This page is linked from my Internet Lesson page (I will eventually update
all of those, too):
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/artnet.htm

I posted this page earlier to use in conjuction with Images in Public
Domain:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/histlink.htm

Judy Decker

---