US History and Public Domain images

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 16 2003 - 13:03:01 PST

A while back I did a page for an interdisciplinary unit with 8th grade
social studies. We were going to do Kruger style photo collage with text.
Below is my updated page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/histlink.htm
This is not a comprehensive list of US history resources -- but is enough
just to get a "taste". At the bottom of the page are resources for images in
Public Domain -- several links pages included with resources I don't have
listed. If you have a good source for US History - please post to the list
and I will add to my page.

this page is linked from my Artist Page and from American Art page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/america.htm
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/artists.htm#American

My page on Art With Text (although has not been checked from broken links)
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/art-text.htm
(Art with Text is linked from Internet Lessons - I used it for several
units):
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/arted.htm

Judy Decker

---