Re: Contemporary N.A. - changing hands online

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 16 2003 - 11:53:56 PST

Thanks Betty!

See the exhibit online:
http://www.philbrook.org/DesktopDefault.aspx?T0=65&T1=106
one of Roxanne Swentzell's (Woody posted her yesterday)
http://www.philbrook.org/DesktopDefault.aspx?T0=65&T1=106&T2=188
Changing hands Without Reservation: (and more online exhibits)
http://www.philbrook.org/DesktopDefault.aspx?T0=65
Be sure to check some of the other exhibits online.
Philbrook Museum of Tulsa (home page)
http://www.philbrook.org/DesktopDefault.aspx

While this exhibit is only temporary - I amgoing to put a link to it anyway
on my Native American resources page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/diversit.htm

Judy Decker