RE: Why is Gettty Down: Outlook and managing the gazillion emails, Thank you Gary

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 16 2003 - 03:10:58 PST

Hi All,
I am just learning to use Outlook to manage my mail, and in the process from switching internet providers. (from AOL(dial up) to Comcast cable modem (very fast)

Thank you Gary for telling us how to set up a special folder just for mail that comes from ArtsEdNet.
(go to mail rules and set up for all mail that comes in with the "TO" as "ArtsEdNet Talk" )
WOW , did that help tremendously ! I am soooooo looking forward to subscribing to the digest when the Getty Lyris comes back into working order.
Outlook actually makes a lot of emailing tasks much easier.

Thanks again,
Christine Besack :)

---