Re: Big A Videos -Jude and all

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 15 2003 - 17:13:40 PST

Here is what I got form the company:

>>The "Big A" is geared toward grades 3-5, though many teachers have used
the programs with older and younger students.

A series description is at
http://www.kcts.org/learns/cooperative/calendar/guide/listings.pdf

Scroll down to page 14 for the descriptions. There are LOTS of artists
and/or artwork featured...Jacob Lawrence, Dale Chihuly, Alfredo Arreguin...

We do have a couple of other art series that feature specific artists...in
the same listings as above, take a look at the "African American Artist
Series" and "Art Minutes"-both these programs show artists at work and
talking about their creative process.

Ti Locke
KCTS Television
401 Mercer, Seattle, WA 98109
Direct: 206.443.4860
Fax: 206.443.6691

Here is the email address for Ti Locke if you are interested:
mailto:tlocke@kcts.org

Hope this info helps,

Judy decker