Contemporary Native American Art

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 15 2003 - 07:30:33 PST

Sara sent me another good one! A nice site for grabbing contemporary Native
American art for your PowePoint presentations. I usually don't like to put
links for commercial sites -- but every now and then I make an exception.
http://www.artnatam.com/

Native American Art Exhibit - Contemporary Native American Art. Visit the
Gallery (this is a juried exhibit). Select work by subject in the Image
Catalog.

Linked from Americas Diverstiy
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/diversit.htm

and just when you thought you had that page updated folks who have my
CD....I doubt I will ever be "finished" (ha-ha)

Judy

P.S. I know it looks like I have been busy this morning...these were all
changes I made yesterday.

---