Museum sites for kids - take a virtual trip

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 15 2003 - 07:28:22 PST

I asked for museum sites...Sara sent me 10 all at once! I have some of the
top ten listed but not all I will do some surfing through those I haven't
visited.
http://www.kidsart.com/topten.html

Kids Art Top Ten Museums Visit an art museum on the Internet. KidsArt brings
you links to our favorite children's web presentations from museums around
the U.S. Here is a challenge for you - see if you can find a web site for
each of the Top Ten artists listed.

You will find a link on Just for Kids
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/for-kids.htm

and a link on Museums (also linked my Just for Kids page)
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/museum.htm

Keep those good sites coming...Together we can make one great art site.

Judy Decker

---